PROFESSIONAL ONE TO ONE MAKEUP COURSES
Welcome to my one to one professional makeup course page. I am very excited to share with you how my private makeup training courses work. Please do carry on reading to hear more about this exciting service I offer.
My professional one to one makeup training courses cater to clients individual needs. I teach aspiring makeup artists, existing makeup artists and beauty therapists from all around the UK. My makeup courses are suitable for anyone, they will be catered TO YOUR NEEDS.
Depending on which topic you wish to learn the sessions will vary in what content will be covered. I have added some staple applications below which you will learn with me, and from this more content will be added depending on if you wish to study Bridal Makeup, Editorial or Occasion.
- Skincare and prepping of the skin to ensure a flawless finish
- Kit building
- Use of highlighters to brighten and enhance the skin
- Foundation selection and concealer application for the eyes and base
- Blusher application including creams and powders
- Eye shadow and eyeliner applications, this will include all formulas of shadows and liners
- Mascara application, learn the pro tips and tricks to give you those long beautiful eyelashes
- Eyebrow shaping and filling
- Shading the face (if needed)
- Lip care and lip work
- Setting the makeup, what areas need to be set and which do not
- Brush utilisation, how to get the best from your brushes and what brushes you will need to carry out your makeup applications
- Bridal makeup including product recommendations best suited to this makeup method.
- Best light to carry out makeup applications in
Once your training has finished, it does not end there. You will receive aftercare with me, when the opportunities arise you will attend bridal jobs and editorial jobs with me. The experience you will learn on set and location is invaluable. This will build your confidence and teach you how to work in a highly skilled team of creatives. Which will in turn help you when you come to building your very own portfolio.
Below are two case studies from students I trained. They undertook there very own editorial photo shoots, one of which was arranged by me. This enabled my client's to gain experience working in a team of highly skilled creatives, and for them to produce some beautiful work ready to launch there portfolios. This service is an extra add on after your studying and is completely optional. Courses are carried out in Edinburgh in my makeup room/study. I have professional lighting which will help with the colour selections and applications. First three images taken by Daniel Urben and model Amy Broadley. Images herefater are taken by Sandra Vijandi and Model Laurie Duffy. Styled by Ian Tod.
My courses are all done on a one to one basis allowing you to gain my full attention. The time span for my teaching is shorter than a school due to the fact it is one to one, as I do not have other people to help in the session. All focus IS ON YOU.
The first of the session will be a sit down and talk with you, to enable me to understand your focus and what areas of makeup you wish to concentrate on. We will then move onto makeup hygiene and I will take you through my professional makeup kit and portfolio. You will be given handouts to keep on each session you do, and a model will be arranged for you to work on.
COME AND JOIN ME AND MANY MORE MAKEUP ENTHUSIASTS IN MY GROUP "THE MAKEUP HUB" ON FACEBOOK.